Application & Admission
August 18th - September 18th, 2020
Interview and Registration dates:
- Interviews: September 25th 2020, TGU.
- Announcement of the Results: September 28th, 2020.
Registration Date: September 28th - October 2nd, 2020.
1. Graduates to be Higher Education;
- Business Administration
- Management Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Econometrics or other related fields
- Other fields*
2- Academic Personnel and Postgraduate
Education Entrance Examination (ALES)
- SÖZ/EA/SAY score at least 65.
Foreign applicants do not have to provide an ALES score.
Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or
Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)
will also be accepted as substitutes to the ALES.
3. Foreign Language Proficiency;
- YDS, YÖKDİL score at least 75.
- TOEFL IBT total score at least 75.
- TGU English Proficiency Test: 75.
*Please click here for more information and application form.