Application & Admission
July 1st - July 31st, 2019
Interview and Registration dates:
- Interviews: 6-7 August 2019 in TAU.
- Publication of the Results: 9 August 2019.
Registration date: 11-13 September 2019.
1. Graduates to be Higher Education;
- Business Administration
- Management Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Econometrics or other related fields
- Other fields*
2- Academic Personnel and Postgraduate
Education Entrance Examination (ALES)
- SÖZ/EA/SAY score at least 55.
Foreign applicants do not have to provide an ALES score.
Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or
Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)
will also be accepted as substitutes to the ALES.
3. Foreign Language Proficiency;
- YDS, YÖKDİL score at least 69.
- TOEFL IBT total score at least 84.
- IELTS Academic of at least 6 are required.
*Please click here for more information and application form.
! The language exam to be held by our university will be on August 2nd, 2019 at 10.00 a.m.